The offset-piston volumetric pumps in the M series are specially designed for a wide range of uses in the chemical, fine chemical, and agri-food industries and particularly for viscous products.
Thanks to their design, the M series pumps have the following advantages:
- 100% reversible and self-priming
- Long-lasting and low shearing rate (thanks to low speed )
- Adapted for hard particulate passage (due to a compensation spring)
Different tightness assemblies available: from packing to metallic bellow mechanical seals.
- Flow rate: 400 l/h to 120 m3/h
- Total head: 1,5 to 10 bar
- Operating temperature: -75 to 250°C
- Operating pressure: < 10 bar
- Speed: < 400 min-1
- ATEX certification: II 2 G II B T4
Please contact us to see the 1450 rpm/min speed selection curves.
OUR STANDARDS :
- Three-phase (other voltage on request)
- Primer + epoxy paint RAL # 5017