The pumps are specially designed for a wide range of chemical fluid applications.
Because of their vertical design with customised long shaft and base plate, the R series pumps can be used on all types and sizes of tanks.
Assembly with single or multiple stage open impellers allow using the R series pumps with clear or suspended-solid liquid applications.
Chemical and fine chemicals industries – Pharmaceutical industry – Cosmetic industry – Paper-making industry – Nuclear industry – Integration companies – Cement works – Transferring corrosive liquids or solvents – Tank unloading…
- Flow rate: 100 l/h to 100 m3/h
- Total head: < 105 m
- Operating temperature: – 40°C to + 350°C
- Nominal pressure: < 10 bar
- Speed: < 3600 rpm
- ATEX Certification: II 2 G II B T3/T4
- Motor with ball-bearing lantern and intermediate bush bearing
- Bottom bush bearing
- Tightness using lip seals or mechanical seal
- H < 3 m
- MMotor with ball-bearing lantern
- Without intermediate block for loaded products
- H < 1 m
- Pump body 316L Stainless steel
- Cover/diffuser/flange 316L Stainless steel
- Impeller 316L Stainless steel
- Shaft 316L Stainless steel
- Aramid Graphite
- Assembly Simple, double back to back, or tandem mechanical seal
- Lubrication Process fluid
- Friction faces Stainless steel/C
- O-ring FPM
Three-phase (other voltage on request)
The R4 pump has a vertical centrifugal pump with and open impeller located in a chamber and easily tolerates suspendedparticulate liquids.
This pump operates under the principle of negative pressure; the tightness’s single function is to stop air from entering and the liquid from exiting (no risk of liquid pollution to the outside elements).
Traditional locations for this type of pump is on the edge of a pit or tank, or directly on a cistern. It comes in different materials:
- Stainless steel (316L, Duplex, Hastelloy…)
- Plastic (PP, PVDF…)
The R4 series pumps are self-priming and their technology allows for pumping regular or suspended solid liquids and all while ensuring complete protection of the environment.