The LF series centrifugal pumps are specially designed for a large range of varied industry uses.
Thanks to an In-Line, mono-block design, the LF series pumps do not take up a lot of space, making their integration into compact Skid types of assemblies easier.
The pump and the motor form a mono-block set connected by flanges, with a common shaft.
General works services – Utilities – Skid manufacturers – Engineering companies – Industrial water – Air conditioning…
- Flow rate: 1 to 60 m3/h
- Total head: < 40 m
- Operating temperature: – 30°C to + 150°C
- Operating pressure: < 10 bar
- Speed: < 3600 min-1
- ATEX certification: II 2 G II B T3/T4
Please contact us to see the 1450 rpm/min speed selection curves.
- Pump body 316L Cast Iron/Carbon steel
- Cover/diffuser/flange Nodular Cast Iron
- Impeller Nodular Cast Iron
- Shaft 329LN Stainless steel/li>
- Gasket Aramid
To better respond to your requirements, our expertise in the metalworking industry is at your service: Hastelloy, Duplex, Inconel, Monel, Titanium…
- Assembly Simple, double back to back, or tandem mechanical seal
- Lubrication Process fluid
- Friction faces SiC/C
- O-ring FPM
We’ll help you define the best type of assembly and dynamic sealing adapted to your application.
- Three-phase (other voltage on request)
- Primer + epoxy paint RAL # 5017