The EVX-BVX series monocellular vortex centrifugal pumps are specially designed for the transfer of aerated or suspended particle liquids.
Because they are secured to baseplates, the EVX- BVX pumps can be used for a wide variety of industrial purposes.
Assembly using spacer coupling makes maintenance much easier.
Different types of API-conformed tightness are available and the mechanical seals conform with DIN 24 960.
- Flow rate: 100 l/h to 100 m3/h
- Total head: < 40 m/li>
- Operating temperature: – 40°C to + 200°C
- Operating pressure: < 10 bar
- Speed: ≤ 3600 rpm
- Particles: Size: < 1 cm (or more on request Deformable/hard Compatible - Fragile Respect their integrity)
- ATEX certification: II 2 G II B T2/T3/T4
The Vortex impeller, placed at the back of the volute, creates a “whirlpool” movement. This centrifugal force allows efficient transfer of suspended solids by raising pressure at the pump’s outlet.
The impeller is set back from the pump body’s outlet axis and doesn’t have direct contact with the suspended particles. Its position allows for complete passage of process fluid.
This vortex-effect hydraulic technology considerably reduces any risk of clogging and also accommodates pumping aerated or gas-containing liquids.
OUR STANDARDS :
- Pump body 316L Stainless steel
- Cover/diffuser/flange 316L Stainless steel
- Impeller 316L Stainless steel
- Shaft 329LN Stainless steel
- Gasket Aramid
To better respond to your requirements, our expertise in the metalworking industry is at your service: Hastelloy, Uranus, Inconel, Monel, Titanium…
OUR STANDARDS :
- Assembly Simple, double back to back, or tandem mechanical seal
- Lubrication Process fluid
- Friction faces SiC/C
- O-ring FPM
We’ll help you define the best type of assembly and dynamic sealing adapted to your application.
- Three-phase (other voltage on request)
- Primer + epoxy paint RAL # 5017