The mono- and multicellular centrifugal pumps in the MX/S are specially designed for a large range of chemical and fine chemical uses, and particularly for corrosive products that are clear or loaded or low-temperature products.
Thanks to their horizontal monoblock design, the MX/S pumps don’t take up a lot of space, making their integration into compact “”Skid”” types of assemblies easier. The pump and the motor form a monoblock set connected by flanges, with a common shaft.
- Flow rate: 100 l/h to 100 m3/h
- Total head: < 105 m
- Operating temperature: – 70°C to + 180°C
- Operating pressure: < 10 bar
- Speed: < 3600 min-1
Please contact us to see the 1450 rpm/min speed selection curves.
- Pump body 316L Stainless steel
- Cover/diffuser/flange 316L Stainless steel
- Impeller 316L Stainless steel
- Shaft 329LN Stainless steel
- Casing seal 316L Stainless steel
- Lantern 304 stainless steel
- Gasket Aramid
To better respond to your requirements, our expertise in the metalworking industry is at your service: Hastelloy, Duplex, Inconel, Monel, Titanium…
- Assembly Simple, double back to back, or tandem mechanical seal
- Lubrication Process fluid
- Friction faces SiC/C
- O-ring FPM
We’ll help you define the best type of assembly and dynamic sealing adapted to your application.
- Three-phase (other voltage on request)
- Primer + epoxy paint RAL # 5017