The mono- and multicellular centrifugal pumps in the MRX series are specially designed for the transfer or flow of thermal, corrosive or aggressive products.
This pump technology allows operation at both negative and positive extreme temperatures.
Thanks to their horizontal mono-block design, the MRX series pumps do not take up a lot of space, making their integration into compact “”Skid”” types of assemblies easier. The pump and the motor form a mono-block set connected by flanges, with a common shaft.
Heat transfer and refrigerating fluids – Transferring corrosive liquids or solvents – Chemical and fine chemicals industries – Paper-making industry – Skid manufacturers – Cement works…
- Flow rate: 100 l/h to 100 m3/h
- Total head:
- Operating temperature: – 110°C to + 350°C
- Operating pressure: < 10 bar
- Speed: < 3600 min-1
- ATEX certification: II 2 G II B T3/T4
Please contact us to see the 1450 rpm/min speed selection curves.
OUR STANDARDS :
- Pump body 316L Stainless steel
- Cover/diffuser/flange 316L Stainless steel
- Impeller 316L Stainless steel
- Shaft 329LN Stainless steel
- Gasket Aramid
To better respond to your requirements, our expertise in the metalworking industry is at your service: Hastelloy, Duplex, Inconel, Monel, Titanium…
OUR STANDARDS :
- Assembly Simple, double back to back, or tandem mechanical seal
- Lubrication Process fluid
- Friction faces SiC/C
- O-ring FPM
We’ll help you define the best type of assembly and dynamic sealing adapted to your application.
- Three-phase (other voltage on request)
- Primer + epoxy paint RAL # 5017