The ZS_SV vertical side channel centrifugal pumps are selfpriming mono-cellular pumps capable of conveying gas-containing liquids. This range is available with a mechanical seal in the ZS_SVG series and with a magnetic coupling in the ZS_SVM series.
These pumps take up limited space (vertical assembly). They are self-priming (including on biphasic mixes), and they are capable of re-priming in the event of cavitation.
The magnetic coupling pumps in the ZS_SVM series include a rupture detection hole on the air chamber. This hole is also found on the mechanical seal pumps (having an assembly complying with the standard DIN 24960).
- Flow rate: 0.3 m3/h to 20 m3/h
- Total head: 5 to 52 mCl
- Operating temperature: -40 to 120°C
- Operating pressure: < 16 bar
- Speed: < 1750 min-1
- ATEX certification: II 2 G II B T3/T4
- Magnetic coupling consists solely of static tightness ensuring reduced maintenance and the total absence of fugitive leaks. A hole detecting possible rupture in the can before the liquid penetrates into the motor has been integrated into the assembly
- Standard mechanical seal complying with DIN 24960 and the assembly include a hole allowing detection of a fault before the liquid enters the motor.