For over 50 years, POMPES GROSCLAUDE is designing, manufacturing and supply horizontal and vertical centrifugal pumps.
Our materiel comply to the EXplosive ATmospheres European directive ATEX 94/9/CE and it’s updated directive 2014/34/UE.
- EX-BX pumps— n° INERIS-EQEN. 035085/19
- MX-LF pumps — n° INERIS-EQEN. 035088/19
- MG-LG pumps — n° INERIS-EQEN. 035086/19
- MR-LR pumps — n° INERIS-EQEN. 035087/19
- R0-R1-R14 pumps — n° INERIS-EQEN. 035089/19
Reminder rules and definitions:
Explosive areas :
Mixture with air, under atmospheric conditions, of flammable substances in the form of gases, vapours, mists or dusts in which, after ignition has occurred, combustion spreads to the entire unburned mixture.
Explosible areas :
An atmosphere which could become explosive due to local and operational conditions.