For over 40 years, POMPES GROSCLAUDE has designed, manufactured and sold metal horizontal and vertical centrifugal pumps.
Our equipment is compliant to the EXplosive ATmospheres European directive ATEX 94/9/CE.
- EX-BX pumps— n° INERIS-EQEN. 22692/09
- MX-MF-LF pumps — n° INERIS-EQEN. 22690/09
- MG-LG pumps — n° INERIS-EQEN. 22694/09
- MR-LR pumps — n° INERIS-EQEN. 22693/09
- R0-R1-R14 pumps — n° INERIS-EQEN. 22696/09
Reminder of a few definitions:
Atmosphère explosive :
Mixture with air, under atmospheric conditions, of flammable substances in the form of gases, vapours, mists or dusts in which, after ignition has occurred, combustion spreads to the entire unburned mixture.
Potentially explosive atmosphere
An atmosphere which could become explosive due to local and operational conditions.