Self-cooling, standardized centrifugal pumps in the ALFA R series are specially designed for a large range of use and mainly for heat transfer installations (< 350°C) on thermic oils.
Their hydraulic sizes and performance comply with the norm ISO 2858 or NF 44 121.
The ALFA R pumps are secured to a baseplate and are chosen for a wide variety of uses in the industry.Assembly using spacer coupling makes maintenance easier by keeping the hydraulic and electrical parts separated.
Thermal fluids – Skid manufacturers – Engineering companies – Chemical and fine chemicals industries – Automotive industry…
- Flow rate: 3 m3/h to 360 m3/h
- Total head: < 95 m
- Operating temperature: < 350°C
- Operating pressure: < 16 bar or more on request
- Speed: < 3600 min-1
- ATEX certification: II 2 G II B T3/T4″
- Pump body Nodular Cast Iron
- Cover/diffuser/flange Nodular Cast Iron
- Impeller Cast iron
- Shaft 420 stainless steel
- Gasket Aramid
To better respond to your requirements, our expertise in the metalworking industry is at your service: Stainless steel 316, Hastelloy, Duplex…”
- Assembly Simple, double back to back, or tandem mechanical seal<:li>
- Lubrication Process fluid
- Friction faces SiC/C
- O-ring FPM
We’ll help you define the best type of assembly and dynamic sealing adapted to your application”
- Three-phase (other voltage on request)
- Primer + final paint (RAL 5017) (can be modified on request)