The self-cooling centrifugal pumps in the LR, series are specially designed for the flow of thermal fluids and for use under extreme temperatures.
Because of their mono-block design and In-Line installation, LR pumps take up limited space, which makes their integration into compact Skid assemblies much easier.
The pump and the motor form a mono-block set connected by flanges, with a common shaft.
Heat transfer fluids – Thermal fluids – Skid manufacturers – Chemical and fine chemicals industries – Automotive industry – Engineering companies…
- Flow rate: 1 to 60 m3/h
- Total head: < 40 m
- Operating temperature: – 30°C to + 350°C
- Operating pressure: < 10 bar
- Speed: < 3600 min-1
- ATEX certification: II 2 G II B T2/T3/T4
- Pump body 316L Cast Iron/Carbon steel
- Cover/diffuser/flange Nodular Cast Iron
- Impeller Nodular Cast Iron
- Shaft 329LN Stainless steel
- Heat exchanger Aluminium/steel
- Gasket Aramid
To better respond to your requirements, our expertise in the metalworking industry is at your service: Hastelloy, Duplex, Inconel, Monel, Titanium…
- Assembly Simple, double back to back, or tandem mechanical seal
- Lubrication Process fluid
- Friction faces SiC/C
- O-ring FPM
We’ll help you define the best type of assembly and dynamic sealing adapted to your application.
- Three-phase (other voltage on request)
- High temperature black finishing