The centrifugal pumps in the R0 series are specially designed for a wide range of applications requiring construction in stainless steel or finer materials.
The R0 vertical pumps are assembled on a support plate and have delivery pipes on the upper area. The length under the mounting plane can be adapted to your requirements (maximum 500 mm).
The pump hydraulics can be either monocellular or multicellular according to the circuit needs.
Wash water containing degreasing agents, Surface treatment industry, Lifting acid solutions, Chemical nickel plating, Phosphating…
- Flow rate: 100 l/h to 100 m3/h
- Total head: < 65 m
- Operating temperature: – 40°C to + 200°C
- Operating pressure: < 10 bar
- Speed: < 3600 min-1
- ATEX certification: II 2 G II B T3/T4 T4
Pour les courbes de sélection à une vitesse de rotation de 1450 tr/mn, merci de bien vouloir nous contacter.
- Pump body Nodular Cast Iron or Stainless Steel 316L
- Cover/diffuser/flange Nodular Cast Iron
- Impeller Nodular Cast Iron or Stainless Steel 316L
- Shaft Stainless Steel 329LN
- Gasket Aramid
To better respond to your requirements, our expertise in the metalworking industry is at your service: Stainless steel316, Hastelloy, Duplex…
OUR STANDARDS :
- Mechanical seal simple or double (back to back or tandem)
- Lubrication Process fluid
- Friction face SiC/C
- O-ring FPM
We’ll help you define the best type of assembly and dynamic sealing adapted to your application.
- Three-phase (other voltage on request)
- Primer + final paint (RAL 5000)