The standard centrifugal monoblock pumps in the ALFA M/S series are specially designed for a large range of chemical and fine chemical uses, and particularly for corrosive products that are clear or loaded or low-temperature products.Their hydraulic sizes and performance comply with norm ISO 2858 or NF 44 121.
Thanks to a horizontal monoblock design, the ALFA M/S series pumps don’t take up a lot of space, making their integration into compact “”Skid”” types of assemblies easier. The pump and the motor (standard available on the market) form a monoblock joined together by flanges.
Heat transfer fluids – Thermal fluids – Integradores – Industria química y química fina – Industria de la automoción – Ingenierías…
- Flow rate: 2 m3/h to 1,100 m3/h
- Total head: < 95 m
- Operating temperature: – 70°C à + 180°C
- Operating pressure: < 16 bar
- Speed: < 3600 min-1
Please contact us to see the 1450 rpm/min speed selection curves.
- Pump body 316L Stainless steel
- Cover/diffuser/flange 316L Stainless steel
- Impeller 316L Stainless steel
- Shaft 316L Stainless steel
- Gasket Graphite
To better respond to your requirements, our expertise in the metalworking industry is at your service: Stainless steel316, Hastelloy, Duplex…
- Assembly Simple
- Lubrication Process fluid
- Friction faces SiC/C
- O-ring FPM
We’ll help you define the best type of assembly and dynamic sealing adapted to your application.
- Three-phase (other voltage on request)
- Primer + high temperature paint