The self-cooling, mono and multicellular centrifugal pumps in the MR series are specially designed for the flow of thermal fluids and for use under extreme temperatures.With a unique design that takes up less space, they easily integrate into industrial assemblies. Direct coupling, without motor alignment, ensures easy maintenance.
Heat transfer fluids – Thermal fluids – Skid manufacturers – Chemical and fine chemicals industries – Automotive industry – Engineering companies…
- Flow rate: 100 l/h to 100 m3/h
- Total head:
- Operating temperature: – 30°C to + 350°C
- Operating pressure: < 10 bar
- Speed: < 3600 min-1
- ATEX certification: II 2 G II B T3/T4
Please contact us to see the 1450 rpm/min speed selection curves.
- Pump body 316L Cast Iron/Carbon steel
- Cover/diffuser/flange Nodular Cast Iron/Carbon steel
- Impeller 316L Stainless steel or GS Cast iron
- Shaft 329LN Stainless steel
- Heat exchanger Aluminium/steel
- Gasket Aramid
To better respond to your requirements, our expertise in the metalworking industry is at your service: Hastelloy, Duplex, Inconel, Monel, Titanium…
OUR STANDARDS :
- Assembly Simple, double back to back, or tandem mechanical seal
- Lubrication Process fluid
- Friction faces SiC/C
- O-ring FPM
We’ll help you define the best type of assembly and dynamic sealing adapted to your application.
- Three-phase (other voltage on request)
- High temperature black finishing