The MX series mono- and multicellular centrifugal pumps are specially designed for a wide range of uses in the chemical and fine chemicals industries and especially for difficult or corrosive products.
Thanks to their horizontal mono-block design, the MX series pumps don’t take up a lot of space, making their integration into compact Skid types of assemblies easier. The pump and the motor form a monoblock set connected by flanges, with a common shaft.
Chemical and fine chemicals industries – Pharmaceutical industry – Cosmetic industry – Paper-making industry – Nuclear industry – Skid manufacturers – Cement works – Transferring corrosive liquids or solvents – Ultra-filtered, purified demineralised water or WFI – CIP solutions – Tank unloading…
- Flow rate: 100 l/h to 100 m3/h
- Total head:
- Operating temperature: – 40°C to + 150°C
- Operating pressure: < 10 bar
- Speed: < 3600 min-1
- ATEX certification: II 2 G II B T3/T4
Please contact us to see the 1450 rpm/min speed selection curves.
- Pump body 316L Stainless steel
- Cover/diffuser/flange 316L Stainless steel
- Impeller 316L Stainless steel
- Shaft 316L Stainless steel
- Gasket Aramid
To better respond to your requirements, our expertise in the metalworking industry is at your service: Hastelloy, Duplex, Inconel, Monel, Titanium…
- Assembly Mechanical seal Simple, double back to back or tandem
- Lubrication Process fluid
- Friction face SiC/C
- O-ring FPM
We’ll help you define the best type of assembly and dynamic sealing adapted to your application.
- Three-phase (other voltage on request)
- Primer + epoxy paint RAL # 5017