The standardized centrifugal pumps in the ALFA series can be employed for a wide range of uses, specifically for challenging sectors such as the chemical or petrochemical industries. They comply perfectly with ISO 2858 or NF 44 121 standards.
The slab which supports the pump can serve as tank cover, with a rising pillar for the part “liquid backflows”. According to your tank’s dimensions, the length under the laying plan can reach six meters if necessary.
Lubrication and phosphating solutions, surface treatment, waste water, wash water, lifting condensates, waste water treatment plants…
- Flow rate: 2 m3/h to 3,000 m3/h
- Total head: < 150 m
- Operating temperature: – 25°C to + 140°C
- Speed: < 3600 min-1
- ATEX certification: II 2 G II B T3/T4″
- Pump body 316L Stainless steel
- Cover/diffuser/flange 316L Stainless steel
- Impeller 316L Stainless steel
- Shaft 420L Stainless steel
- Gasket Graphite
To better respond to your requirements, our expertise in the metalworking industry is at your service: Stainless steel316, Hastelloy, Duplex…
OUR STANDARDS :
- Assembly Simple, double back to back, or tandem mechanical seal
- Lubrication Process fluid
- Friction faces SiC/C
- O-ring FPM
We’ll help you define the best type of assembly and dynamic sealing adapted to your application.
- Three-phase (other voltage on request)
- Primer + epoxy paint RAL # 5017