The mono- and multicellular MF series centrifugal pumps are specially designed for a large range of industrial uses.
Thanks to their horizontal mono-block design, the MF series pumps don’t take up a lot of space, making their integration into compact Skid types of assemblies easier. The pump and the motor form a mono-block set connected by flanges, with a common shaft.
Different types of API-conformed tightness are available and the mechanical seals conform with DIN 24 960.
Skid manufacturers – Engineering companies – Condensates – Oils – Detergents – Industrial water, etc.
- Flow rate: 100 l/h to 100 m3/h
- Total head: < 105 m
- Operating temperature: – 20°C to + 150°C
- Operating pressure: < 10 bar
- Speed: < 3600 min-1
- ATEX certification: II 2 G II B T3/T4
Please contact us to see the 1450 rpm/min speed selection curves.
- Pump body Nodular Cast Iron or Carbon steel
- Cover/diffuser/flange Nodular Cast Iron
- Impeller 316L stainless steel or Ductile Cast Iron
- Shaft 329LN Stainless steel
- Gasket Aramid
To better respond to your requirements, our expertise in the metalworking industry is at your service: Hastelloy, Duplex, Inconel, Monel, Titanium…
- Assembly Simple, double back to back, or tandem mechanical seal
- Lubrication Process fluid
- Friction faces SiC/C
- O-ring FPM
We’ll help you define the best type of assembly and dynamic sealing adapted to your application.
- Three-phase (other voltage on request)
- Primer + epoxy paint RAL # 5017