The ZS_SEMA side channel centrifugal pumps are self-priming multicellular with magnetic coupling. They are used for a very large range of applications, in particular for vacuum extraction, fluids with high steam pressure or raw materials in a storage tank centre.
The ZS_SEMA pumps are designed to avoid any leaks, even fugitive ones, of products pumped outdoors. This specific tightness is obtained using magnetic coupling that can be used with either hotor cold products.
This series of pump are available in mono-bloc allowing to have a compact design to facilitated usage or alternatively on base plate more adapted to industrial applications.
- Flow rate : 0,3 m3/h à 20 m3/h
- Total Head : 5 à 250 mCl
- Operating temperature : -40 à 200°C
- Operating pressure : < 25 bar
- Speed : < 1750 rpm
- ATEX certification : II 2 G II B T2/T3/T4
- Possibility to replace ZS_S et ZS_SRZS without any modification
- Operation cost reduce by removal of any consumable parts