The standardized centrifugal pumps in the ALFA series can be employed for a wide range of uses, specifically for challenging sectors such as the chemical or petrochemical industries. They comply perfectly with ISO 2858 or NF 44 121 standards.
Because they are secured to baseplates, the ALFA pumps can be used for a wide variety of industrial purposes. The option using spacer coupling makes maintenance much easier.
Different types of API-conformed tightness are available and the mechanical seals conform with DIN 24 960.
Chemical and fine chemicals industries – Pharmaceutical industry – Cosmetic industry – Paper-making industry – Automotive industry – Metalworking industry – Integration companies – Transferring corrosive liquids or solvents – Tank unloading
- Flow rate: 2 m3/h to 3,000 m3/h
- Total head: < 150 m
- Operating temperature: – 25°C to + 140°C
- Operating pressure: < 16 bar or more on request
- Speed: < 3600 min-1
- ATEX certification: II 2 G II B T3/T4
OUR STANDARDS :
- Pump body Carbon steel
- Cover/diffuser/flange Carbon steel
- Impeller Carbon steel
- Shaft 420 stainless steel
- Gasket Aramid
To better respond to your requirements, our expertise in the metalworking industry is at your service: Stainless steel316, Hastelloy, Duplex…
OUR STANDARDS :
- Assembly Simple, double back to back, or tandem mechanical seal
- Lubrication Process fluid
- Friction faces SiC/C
- O-ring FPM
We’ll help you define the best type of assembly and dynamic sealing adapted to your application.
- Three-phase (other voltage on request)
- Primer + epoxy paint RAL # 5017