The ZS_SRZS side channel centrifugal pumps are multicellular self-priming side channel pumps with low NPSH. This range of pumps allows conveying liquids containing gas and has a centrifugal booster impeller.
This pump combines the advantages of a centrifugal pump with a side channel pump.
This pump technology has the advantage of combining low NPSH values and self-priming qualities (including with biphasic mixes), along with the advantage of not stalling in the event of cavitation.
- Flow rate: 0.3 m3/h to 35 m3/h
- Total head: 5 to 350 mCl
- Operating temperature: – 40 to 220°C
- Operating pressure: < 40 bar
- Speed: < 1750 rpm
- ATEX certification: II 2 G II B T3/T4
Standardised mechanical seal (DIN 24960) Simple, double back to back, tandem or quenched assembly Non-compensated for outlet pressures less than 16 bar or compensated for pressures above.
- Friction face: Silicon carbide on carbon with the possibility to change on request
- O-ring material: According to the type of liquid conveyed, we’ll adapt the type of O-ring